To understand our roles as husbands and fathers, we must first understand what it truly means to be a man. God’s vision for a man’s place in the family is not reflected clearly in the eyes of a young man at this moment in time. Society’s questioning of gender, equality, and family structure is very confusing to a young man coming into this role. The reality is that the decisions we make as husbands and fathers will lead our families into either living “in and of this world” and all that has now become our new norm, or living “in a foundation of faith,” which will cascade moral fiber and family values into the generations to come. These facts understood is the intentional father’s call to action.
- Chapter 1 The Masculine Journey, Before we can lead, we must first follow.
- Chapter 1: The Masculine Journey
- Chapter 2: Our Thoughts Are Not Our Own
- Chapter 3: The Wedges of This World
- Chapter 4: Traditional Roles
- Chapter 5: Owning Your Own Faith
- Chapter 6: The Arch of Life
- Chapter 7: Perception Is Reality
- Chapter 8: Borrowing a Rote Faith
- Chapter 9: Handing on Our Faith-Filled Gifts
- Chapter 10: Conscious Competence
- Chapter 11: Juggling Life
- Chapter 12: A Faithful Mindset